Dance Rules For The Girl With A Crush
March 14th, 2008
If I can remember anything about being a young girl, trying to cope with all of the awkwardness that comes along with middle school and high school, it is DANCES. I love dancing and I love being social…I have always been that way. So I always wanted to GO to dances. However, it took me quite a while to learn how to behave myself, so to speak, at dances. What I mean is that even though I’ve always been really outgoing in my friendships, I used to have a tendency to be really shy around guys I liked (and I still have that a little bit to be honest). Trying to figure out how to get your crush to dance with you without it being a huge embarrassing deal takes a little bit of skill if you ask me. So I’ve decided to pass some of my knowledge onto you girls who are fans of going to dances.
DANCE RULES FOR THE GIRL WITH A CRUSH
1. Don’t just dance with your crush. You don’t want him to feel TOO special right away!
2. Have a good time! No one is attracted to a girl who is sitting in the corner gossiping with her friends. That’s boring.
3. SMILE. When you don’t smile, you suddenly become a lot less approachable to a guy.
4. Don’t wait around for him to ask you to dance. When you do that, you’re making it all seem like a bigger deal than it has to be. There’s nothing wrong with going over to him yourself, tapping him on the shoulder, and smiling. Or just starting to dance with him out of nowhere! Trust me, if you decide that you should wait for him to ask you…you might be waiting around all night long and that is no fun at all.
5. Don’t join the girly bathroom club. In my experience, guys are attracted to the girl who DOESN’T have to rush to the bathroom just because her friends are going. Girls go in there to fix their makeup, gossip, yada yada yada. When all of your friends go into the bathroom, use this as a chance to talk to him while other girls aren’t around.
6. Don’t dance with him TOO much. I would say that three songs in one dance is enough. You don’t want him to feel like you’re being clingy or that he’s the only guy that you’ll dance with.
7. Don’t wear clothes that are too revealing. Make sure you look cuter than you would on a normal day at school, but if you wear things that are TOO revealing…well…you know what he’ll think.
Most of all….HAVE FUN!
(photo from: td-dj.com)
46 Responses to “Dance Rules For The Girl With A Crush”
Leave a Reply
Latest Blog Entries
- Celeb Gossip(1260)
- Did You Know(322)
- Free App of the Week(61)
- Free App of the Week(59)
- Life-In General(546)
- Music News(575)
- Nail Art(91)
- Tour Info(50)
- What Do YOU Think?(768)